Just a quick easy question. What cricket games have you played? Can be pc/video/online. List them specifying whether they are pc/video or online and also rate how much you liked them them.

Or have u never played a one? I'll give my answer after receiving few more answers.
I have played these pc games.

?EA Ashes Cricket 1997
EA Cricket 2000
EA Cricket 2002
EA Cricket 2004
EA Cricket 2005
EA Cricket 07
EA Cricket 2011 World Cup (patch for cricket 07)
? Enjoyed each version at the beginning. But once u get used to EA games you can easily decimate CPU opponent. So no real competition or fun. Graphics were fine in later versions.

?BRIAN LARA CRICKET 1997 & 1999
? Just cr@ppy games

?International cricket captain 2002
International cricket captain III
International cricket captain 2008
International cricket captain 2009
International cricket captain 2010
International cricket captain 2011
? This is what I really enjoyed. A true feeling of realism in cricket! You really have to battle hard.

?T20 cricket pc game from India games.com
? Small but exciting 3D game with Indian commentary. Enjoyed bit of a difference, that was it.
>Champ I enjoyed 2008,2009 patches too for EA games.
I agree. 2 player mode in Ea games is the best way to enjoy other that stupid cpu opponent. I easily defeated cpu in 5 star level by scoring 1000+ runs and bowling them out for 0. It's true. Just a simple strategy you have to follow.

Hi Boing, of course with actually "one shot" you can keep on hitting 6's agaist any bowler..
>That's me Dog- Correct mate. EA 2005 had lot of difficulties of exciting your shots while EA 07 was terribly easy!