Sup fellas , ok so please help. So when i bought my bike(04 gsxr1000) the clutches was slipping so i replaced them with the EBC SRK clutch kit the bike was fine for a little while until they started to slip again replaced the steels cuz they was burnt and she was doing good for a little while longer till once again it started to slip. took everything apart and inspected the clutches nothing out of the ordinary but at this point im pissed so i replaced the clutches back to OEM from suzuki everything is back to spec even adjusted the clutch cable and changed the oil to conventional. Once again she was fine till about a few hundred highway miles they started to slip again. What the hell is going on? i tried everything i dont stunt the bike nor race it very hard. Could it be i need heavier springs? or could it be a more serious issue with my trans? please any advice would be great thanx guys.
thanks guys for all your help, and yes i did follow the break in procedures it could possibly be defective parts but what are the chances two kits in a row can go defective? I don't want to sound arrogant but i highly doubt it my riding skills lol I've been riding for quite sometime and never had a problem like this but i sure will keep in mind how i'm riding . I will take a closer look at the parts you mentioned hopefully i find something i missed before . thanx again