I recently bought a 1998 Suzuki GSXR 750 to replace my Honda VTR1000F which developed some serious problems and now it seems as the GSXR has developed a problem, maybe I should just stop trying,
Anyway back to the problem, I have noticed that when its in the shed and I start it you can notice the lights in the gauges flickering, it also happens to the indicator light on the dash and the high beam light, the headlight flickers until you go up in revs and it stops, the gauge lights however don't seem to stop flickering, just wondering if anyone anyone knows what might be causing it, it really doesn't bother me I am just hoping its not a sign of a worse problem coming at some point down the road, its not the battery as its only 6 months old,
Please don't just say take it to a bike shop as the nearest one is a 240 kilometre round trip and after losing $5,500 on the VTR and spending $3000 to buy the GSXR as I needed transport, I'm broke, I'm only on a pension so I wont have the money to get anything done until at least June next year so I am really hoping someone can give me some good news and say that the flickering is not the first sign of a bigger problem, any help and all answers are greatly appreciated.
Some additional information based on things I have read on the internet about similar problems:

It does has aftermarket indicators (Not LED): I read some answers saying it may be due to aftermarket indicators,
The battery is only 6 months old: I have heard some people say it may be due to a faulty/old battery,
It always starts and runs perfectly: I read some answers saying it may be due to the stator but it always starts, runs and charges the battery perfectly,
The headlight and tail light flicker a little but as soon as the revs go higher it stops: I read some people say it happens all the time but with mine it stops at higher revs,
The lights on the dash that flicker at idle dont flicker under power.

Some people say it may just be due to less power at idle as opposed to higher revs or when under power, I really hope thats all it is and that I'm worring for nothing but I just thought it best to ask anyway just in case.