At first I tried ta draw this boss monster in an old game I played, n'.. on my own.. it was suppose ta look like a cat because.. it was a cat.. it was a monster so. But it ended up looking like a demon thing with horns n' like, a square body. I put more details on the face then I did every thing else.

Then I searched how to draw, I found a bunch of sites with steps. Lots of words n' directions on how ta draw. Then I found howtodrawmanga.com, n' found words AND pictures on how ta draw. I found the pictures I liked the most n' just copied it down.. I read the description though.. e-e

Any way, is this good? Drawing other peoples pictures? I am, what do most of the people that go there do? =-= It's pretty much a howtodraw site. But is it bad? Would it make me draw worse of some stuff? Because I memorized the steps on how ta draw a face, a circle n' all that shet. So.. i'm better n' when I first started.

Also, shouldn't I be drawing boxes? I actually tried 3 times, they look like shet. I really can't draw.. a box.

Also, that how-ta-draw site is pretty much manga, anime, should I focus on drawing anime, or real life people? o.o (ANIME'S SO FUN TA DRAW!! I can't wait ta draw all this funny shet.. =-=)

..Please answer all 3 questions? o-o