I've a 2009 Suzuki Zeus 125cc, a very good vehicle indeed, but have come to a stage of selling of my bike, due to the self start problem which prevails since the last five months(self start suffocates in starting the engine, but the Head light, tail lamp, horn, indicators works) as I have a knee problem starting my bike using the kick start. Having told battery has given up by the authorized service personnel, I changed the battery thrice in 5 months(1st was the Amaron automatic, then the Sonic from Exide and now its the Exide battery itself)thinking that those batteries newly replaced were not working.My problem still prevails with the self start loosing its power to start the engine(the neutral light dims when I push the start button and finally the self starting process deteriorates), In the mean while having told my problem to the mechanic he said the rectifier should be replaced and battery has to be charged. So was the repair done having paid Rs.700/- towards the rectifier and got the battery charged, for almost 23 days the self start worked and now back to its normal problem. One of the neighborhood mechanic says the engine while it is running is failing to charge the battery and so the battery is loosing its charge and now he says the engine has to be opened and repaired to resolve the problem . So I'm really confused as to what to do on the self start on my bike, Kindly help me know what might be the real problem and getting this problem resolved......