So I live in Montana and I got a Palm Springs California light pink crew neck pullover sweatshirt when I went to palm sprigs. I got it thinking I'd be cool walking around with something saying "California" but now I feel like Iwould be stupid. I mean, Because, especially in down to earth Montana, palm sprigs California is like a super fake fame obsessed area. So, I dont want people to think I'm trying to be cool if you know what I mean. I know , you may think "it's just a sweatshirt wear the dumb thing" . But that isn't going to change what kids at school will think. If you we're a 16 year old girl like me, a junior in high school, would you wear a bright pink Palm Springs sweatshirt or would you look at someone who wore that and think they were trying to look cool because of what it says???

Sory this is kinda a silly sounding question....but it's like the same concept as I wouldn't want to walk around with giant logos and brand names on my shirt; it's tacky and wannabe-cool if you know what I mean?