Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can Blockbuster rent movies to other people under my name?

Okay everything I am about to explain is 100% the truth, I am mind boggled how this could have happened.

I opened my account July 14th, 2012, checked out 2 games and 2 movies and returned them very next day. I have never been back to Blockbuster. I am single, live alone, and actually don't even have any friends where I live because I just moved to the city about 3.5 months ago. My blockbuster card has never left my wallet. I am 100% sure that nobody ever had access to my blockbuster card. I see a $24.79 charge on my bank statement so I call Blockbuster. They said I checked out 3 movies on October 1st, 2012 and were returned like a week late. Now I know for a fact that nobody could have used my Blockbuster card and I also know that this was not me. I have no secondaries under my account, just me. They said they have a strict policy of either having your card or I.D. to rent a movie, which is why I am so mind boggled at how this could have happened.

Has anybody ever worked for Blockbuster that could possibly have a clue of what could have happened? Maybe somebody had the same name as me and they accidentally put it under my account? I have NO clue of how this could of happened.
    Also, does Blockbuster keep track of if you used your blockbuster card for a rental or not? Because I know my card was not used, it has always been with me.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to stand and wait till they scanned in our returns because twice we were charged late fees because they didn't check hem back in from the drop box and just handed them out to someone else..they had video so we went to the back room and watched 2 hours of tape returns till we found ourselves in the damn video...the second time they did it, I got a little nasty...ours went out of Business.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If they know your name, have your card (for any reason) and tell them your correct phone number it's totally possible.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information