Ok so i think rascist is bullcrack, and in the way you are not thinking. I get really sick about how i have to here about the god d*m black people being slaved, that was how many years ago. If any thing they cause the most problems of stats. I not saying white people or all people are perfect but on average its usally black people who kill rape steal and casue problems, All i ever here about black people in school about them being slaved. All so in school we went over how bad words are back and we wrote them all on the white board. So a kid said Honkey cracker and she had no problem writng that but i said the N word and she refused to write it. WTF!? i got really bad i think thats bull crap, i think society is trying to teach up that black people are better than everyone! thats litterly all i here, i how bad white people are! Can someone answer why scoiety is so RACSIT against white people and why all i ever here in school is how bad white people are!? I mean come on i dont think i have ever in my life heard a Jew complain about how horrible is Great great great great great ESC antsisters had in world war 2. Why WHY! thanks guys please answer
Its you kinda people that put up and think black people are wonder full and deserve free collage or should get extara respect becuase they went through a hard time how many years ago! you dont see jews pissing and moaning do you? Lets talk stryotpe huh? sterytpes are based of true things, like asians on average are bad drivers black people do have a lower brain power on average? so you sir go kill your self