I have a hard question regarding a 1996 LTF Suzuki 250. Ok so here it goes I just baught this about the beginning of summer no issues untill last week. It all started as just as I was leaving the yard it started to bog out thinking it was a short I turned key to fully on causing the lights to come on bike started working great. The next day as I was letting the bike warm up before I left I seen smoke comming from the front of the bike I shut the bike off seen ware the wires had melted and started working lol. I replaced the fuse started the bike just to see if it wasn't my electric start and what do ya know the bike started so that eliminates that part of the bike I think. I then replaced all the wire right from the electric start right to were it plugs into the harniss then I replaced all wire for the ligts and yes I grounded them so thats ok right, well so I thaught. Started the bike up yesterday let it warm up and took off no sooner did I leave the yard it started to want to bog out again.I shut the bike off hopimg it wouldn't short out again waited turned key to on position put it in first gear tried to take off started to bog again turned key all the way on which makes the lights come on and the bike took right off so as long as I have my key all the way on making lights come on it works great so now what do I do. If anyone can help me I would much appreaciate you help