Sorry if this is gross or vivid. Ok, I am 15 and I am a virgin. I don't do alot of vigorous activity or horseback riding, but I do use tampons and have fingered. But ive never fingered to the point of orgasm because it always hurt, with just one finger. And two fingers hurt way to bad, in just the overall area of my vagina. And I thought it was because of my hymen.
Also i can push a tampon pretty deep in and i heard that you can't with a hymen. The only thing is I can't recall when this could have happened. I don't ever remember it breaking or seeming like it....

Until now, but its been like i have never had one. I just got off my period and I had used some tampons to be safe even when I was pretty much done menstruating so it was really dry and rough when i took it out. And now my vagina hurts and has for a couple of days... So If you're still reading I thank you and I guess what I really want to know is how do u tell it's broke? what does it feel like? because this could be an infection instead.. :/ THANKS!
Also I realize the definition of virgin and arent really worried about that, and i have oragasmed just not through fingering.