THANK YOU FOR HELPING: i recently dropped my 2004 gsxr 1000, wasnt going fast at all but managed to lightly scrape my right side fairing, it cracked a little bit, and i cant stand the way it looks so i have decided to change the fairing kit. i love the way the gsxr's look completely stock they look great. i am not going to pay a lot of money to buy all new stock parts so i am going to get a aftermarket fairing kit ABS plastic. but when i look at the pics of the stock kits and the aftermarket kits they look a tad different. the aftermarkey kits look smaller. are they smaller or is iot cause i didnt see it installed on one before? which one would look better, aftermarket or stock? should i switch it, i want to sell it soon to get a different bike, can i sell it for a good price if i keep it with the damages? or can i sell it faster and for more money if i switch the fairing kit? thank you so much for reading.
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE IN SIZE? WOULD THEY LOOK DIFFERENT? WHICH ONE LOOKS BETTER?
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE IN SIZE? WOULD THEY LOOK DIFFERENT? WHICH ONE LOOKS BETTER?