Alright so here it is. I am in the budget for a system for my eagle talon 95. Needs pretty much new speakers and everything. So might as well go all out right?? Right!

So here's the deal, I work at Best Buy. And if anyone who reads this and they know our discount/accommodations threw Best Buy, you know whats up!

Pretty much I get great products for dirt cheap, and when I say DIRT, I mean cheap as hell!

Im looking for something that will be balling. Great thump, great sound. So I am thinking putting this in my car. Tell me what you think, and if anything needs added (kicker)

1 12" L7 2ohm Sola Baric
ZX 1000.1 Amp.

QS Series 6.5 Speakers (Front)
Ks Series 6X9 Speakers (Back)

And then obviously the essentials.

P Series Install Kit 4 Gage (there were other series, any difference here? I went most exspensive because, well i figured i get the discount, why not? lol, I was told do 4 gage)

Xw1620 Speaker wire Or Xw16300 (the difference is 20ft vs 300ft, will i need 300 ft or just buy 2 20 foot ones?)

And then also one more thing. The Amp controller? It controls how the amp level? its the ZXRC, is this necessary? I mean i get it cheap, so I mean if its worth the money should i go for it?

So this is all i am setting up. Any other recommendations are fine. If I need any other anything really