I've been looking into enrolling at the Academy for some time now, but became so hesitant after reading such bad reviews on this college. They're all either about how this college is only there to leech out the unsuspecting students pockets, or how this school IS actually very good, but not for quitters. A lot of the reviews don't specify what courses they were taking however, and all seem to be bitter dropouts from the college. So, I would really, really love to hear someone's take on this college that did partake in the acting courses, or someone that does go there and knows what's what. I toured up there last year, back in January, and the Acting building, plus all the sets and equipment, looked amazing, though I was only able to talk with the person giving the tour. I'm sure she was only allowed to say what the school wanted her to say...

So, anyone that has taken Acting courses here, or someone with a bit of knowledge on the Acting courses, please reply. I would deeply appreciate it.