I handed my notice in along with a large number of other people due to us being sick of the mistreatment we were receiving.. anyway, I was brought in (after I handed my notice in) and told that allegations of poaching clients and breaching confidentiality have been made against me, and then told I will not work for the firm anymore with immediate effect. I have not commited any of the accusations made against me, I was not sent a letter inviting me in and the reasons why, no investigation was undertaken, there was nobody taking notes in the discussion we had, I was not presented with any evidence to support the accusations, I was not offered a witness, or given the chance to appeal, in fact my boss rang me and told me I was to come in because there appears to be a problem with my work phone.. I soon realised that wasn't the case. Basically my boss has been making a lot of mistakes and there has been talk of people reporting her.. I feel as though she has picked me to make an example of to all the others because I am the youngest (19 years old) and therefore the most naive, she threatened me with legal action and also said *you don't have a leg to stand on" and that if I think I will get a job with the company I am going to work for I have another thing coming because "they will hear of this" .. Since then I have asked for my dismissal in writing and was told I have not been dismissed, I handed my notice in and they have just terminated my employment sooner.. Is that still classed as dismissal? Can they do that? .. I was also told I will not be being paid for the 8 days I worked before my "termination of employment"
the notice I have to work which is stated in my contract is 4 weeks, I have written down every conversation I have had with my boss, the dates, times and who was present, I have also emailed them asking for everything in writing.. Thank you everyone! I have just rung an employment solicitor who has said I have a good case and has arranged for me to come in and see him tomorrow, he said they would take 25% of any winnings. Much appreciated! I also know I have a job with my future employer as I have been into see her and explained everything