Why would they want to do the exact same thing by starting their own movement?

At least women had a legitimate reason to complain. I have a feeling these men secretly acknowledge it was a good idea and are totally trying to copy us.
@ Take care - i am of course only referring to those MRAs that do find them annoying. Sorry if I was being confusing in anyway.
@ Darren - Yes, there is less need to complain now but feminism has already been established from back when it was very much needed. What is the point of creating a whole new MRA movement when you don't really need it?

And assuming you are right, that women do complain too much nowadays, you still haven't addressed why men should start doing the exact same thing that they have been criticizing us for.
@ Take care - Aww shucks.

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU: You have impressed me in your comebacks to the whole "legitimate reason" thing, but you have still failed to inform me why you think being a hypocrite will solve your microscopic problems.
@ Rowdy - I just previously open-mindedly acknowledged that some of your arguments are actually well thought-out. How does that make me bigoted?