Ok i moved in here 4 years ago, the shed was in poor condition but still usable, it is made from brick and has a tiled roof, the door was lockable with a latch and lock. Now it is starting to fall apart, the front brick wall is rocking, the roof has rotted and some tiles were blown off in the last gale winds.

I have told the landlord about this and after a few weeks i have received an e-mail that he organised for it to be demolished tomorrow! So now where do i keep all my gardening equipment, wood that i bought from sawmill and BBQ? And all the other stuff that is locked away in there? I have looked on my tenancy agreement and can't find anything regarding garden things, it only mentions the house.

I originally went through an estate agency to rent this house but after a few years the landlord decided to do it privately so now i rent from him directly, the tenancy agreement is a standard tenancy agreement if that help you answer my question?

The garden shed is on the original inventory from the estate agent and is marked as in poor condition.

Does the landlord need to provide me with a replacement shed to keep my belongings in? Or can i get a reduced rent due to this shed being taken away from me?

I need some advice quick and if possible i need some legal quotes so i can e-mail the landlord.

Thank you!