Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread

If spanking a kid is the right thing then why did?

I don't get spanked nor will I ever will again, i used to but lets just not talk about it... ok so i decided to conduct a little test to see what a professional counsellor would say about spanking. I decided to do online counselling through Kids Helpline and i made up a little story about how i get spanked for discipline, she then said this ''Lauren, im sorry this is happening to you, this is not right noone should be spanked, can you tell me how she spanks you and does she spank you at a certain time''. She knew i was spanked for discipline yet she even said it's wrong.

If spanking your kids is the right thing why would a professional counsellor tell me its not right?
    Do you still spank your teens? My parents would dare especially if i was on my period eww which parent pulls their teens underwear down to see a bloody pad?
    I conducted this test on 3 different online counselling sites for Teenagers and kids and all said it wasn't right and one counsellor said she might have to alert Police about the spanking but i quickly closed the browser.
    I am a kid i'm 14...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got spanked going up, not pull your pants down but more so, turn around and stand up straight while I whip you on the ass with a belt, I personally believe in spanking, and with some kids ive seen, my god do they need it.

I believe it depends on the childs age and their own personality.
    young ones get spanked lightly so they know what they done was a no-no,
    whereas when they have a more unique personality, some learn from dicipline and being sent to their room/naughty chair and others dont get anything from it so they need a spanking, within the right reasons and after other measures, of course

and age, i wouldnt spank someone over 10, 12 tops

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information