Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

why do i feel pac will bore his fans comes december?

he just break his promised 8 weeks trainingcamp in the US, probably postponed it cuz he cant let go of his other careers in the philippines....

obviously, his heart now doesnt belong to boxing anymore...sad day, after all pac is just human...trying to pursue his happiness...it just that his eldest son made him promised to beat mayweather 1st before he retires...i dont think he can even nego a fight w/ mayweather if he fails to bring the mexicutioner back this december.

floyd is probably the happiest boxer right now....
    your thoughts?

http://www.examiner.com/article/when-the-fire-is-gone
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dikiC6IilMI
    @hawk
    bradley showed up all ripped during their weigh-in, sign he really busted his @$$ so he can become a rock golem and it paid, he absorbed pac's heavy punches and remained standing to the last bell even w/ a broken foot...i can see the same way jmm is training, i thinks that's the key to absorb pac's power...turn yourself to a rockhard golem.

i see jmm taking pac's punches like pillows in december...
    if that happens...i'll say goodbye to pac

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will see Pacquiao beat Marquez by clear decision this december, and Marquez will be put on his a$$ again....Not too clear on how many times.....but right now Im sensing that it will be twice....Marquez will survive as he always does....but its going to be a clear points decision for Pacquiao

Judges scorecards, 115-111, 115-111, 114-112

Praise God!

You heard it here first

Minny Buckyao might be faking it....not only that, you do have to admit that Marquez has studied how to beat Pac very well. Pac better get a TKO or I'll be disapointed in his latest performances. I'm not even happy that he's fight Marqi 4 again. I'd rather he beat the living CR@P out of Adrian the nobody Broner for talkin so much $hit. Or that Mayweather fight again.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information