My boyfriend and I are breaking up, hes 22 and im 20 and we have a 2 year old daughter together. I'm not working and merely have a GED, he is a plumber and pays for everything. The food, rent, bills, etc. All in all, I'm completely dependent. He's telling me to figure out a way to pay for the house or get out. If it came to that, my daughter and I would have to go share a room at my dads place with my grandma and my uncle who is schizophrenic. My daughter and I need this house but I don't know how Im going to do it. If I go to financial aid and tell them my situation they'll probably think Im bullshitting. I'm sure I can get him to agree to give me $800 a month, my dad could probably help me with a couple hundred. That still doesnt even cover rent, or pay for my daughters diapers. What can I do? I'm starting school in January to be a Dental assistant. A job wouldnt help me much because I'd be making minimum wage and that wouldnt even cover day care. Anyone know what I can do? My boyfriend and I working things out is not an option... thank you.