OK, so WebMD didn't help at all. A little over a month ago, I was at a department store getting clothes for my new job, and the palm of my right hand touched something on the clothes and started to itch. In the past, whenever I touched formaldehyde or other preservatives on the clothes, it has itched and become irritated before, but never like this. In the next 2 weeks after that, nothing really happened to it by the ways of either getting better or getting worse; there was a red patch on my hand, like if you itch a bug bite on your skin and it turns red from the agitation and friction. But, after that point, everyday that same patch kept getting worse and worse. I woke up one morning and I noticed there were a few VERY tiny blisters starting to form on my pinky and ring fingers on my right hand. (If you hold out your right hand and look at your palm, they were on the fingertips of those fingers.) I thought nothing of it, and just went about my day. Every morning when I woke up, there were more and more of these blisters forming, and the older blisters already there were peeling off the skin, merging with the new ones. I am usually scheduled 2 or 3 days a week working as a bagging person at my local grocery store, always with about 8+ hours each day of non-stop "movement" by placing things in bags, walking the customer out, and returning carts. As the day progressed, the friction peeled off much more skin than usual, and the open parts of the blisters on my palm and 2 fingers got to a point where they looked like calluses on your feet; very cracked and "scaly". As per rules at the store, every time I came back inside, I washed my hands, and went back to work. Through the next week or so, the blisters spread to my middle finger on my right hand, and got just as bad as the 2 others and my palm. After 2 weeks of work, ~6 days working total, I had absolutely no fingerprint left on these 3 fingers, and my palm was worn down to the deep cracks of the skin. Because of the "health risk" this posed, I was given a week off to try to clear it up. I went to the doctor last week and asked about it, and was told eczema. Another theory was a fungal skin infection, so I was told to alternate between using a 1% hydrocortisone cream and Lotrimin. Since then, it has spread to my other hand in a mirror-type fashion, and has gotten just as bad. This past weekend, it got to a point where when I was doing a little yard work outside (raking leaves), I looked down at my gloves and the fingertips were bright red with blood on both hands. Apparently it's still progressing to where just a little friction will split the skin open and bleed. Also, as a side note for the "other symptoms" part of this, today (12-11-12) I woke up with some red eye problems. I used eyedrops all day and it didn't help it. Actually, made it worse. Right now, my whole eye is pink/ bright red and hurts. Pretty bad. I've figured it's pink eye, having something to do with my fingers. Also, had an elevated temperature all week, since last Thursday, with a spike on Sunday morning up to around 102. I have a few ideas, but to not bias the answers, I would like to know any opinions you guys may have, and if I should go to the doctor again either later this week, or sooner than that. Thanks!