Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sexuality. Never discussed this in detail with partner. Do I need to?

You will need to refer to my previous question for this to make sense....

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqjBidPigBucVMcpDNPzq3EgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid =20121207050846AAhdtZw

The thing is I have never really discussed this in detail with my girlfriend. I did mention it once but she was a bit freaked out and we have never discussed it since. Its not really an issue as far as I am concerned as I am 100% happy with her and consider myself hetero, despite some confusion in my earlier years.

Should I bring it up again or should I let if lie? I am a really worrier and like to tell her everything. When I mentioned it last time she was really freaked out so I am not sure what to do. On the one hand we should be able to speak openly but on the other hand I don't want to make her worry about something that is not an issue.

What do you think folks?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If she is freaked don't discuss much about it at once.... Discuss them slowly

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information