I sent in my application 4 days ago and they had a interview with me and I got hired on the spot, only thing is I wanted to be a Cashier/Dishwasher. They said I need a food handler certificate, so I got one, which I paid out of my pocket. They said will I be able to work tomorrow from 7Am to 2 Pm, I said sure.
So pretty much, they gave me a job which is Maintance/Jainitor??? Like WTF? They are paying me 8.00 a hr and I'm messing around with chemicals and nasty food I have to take to the trash. My nose is sensitive and it's been drying up and bleeding. Also, I'm a full time student and I need money on the side, so I hate that I have to tell them I can't work because I have classes. They get pissy and they don't support me going to school. Should I quit after I get my first paycheck? They want me to work morning shift.. I have school morning shift..

Also, I'd advise not to eat at a buffet, their is soo much cross contamination. I had to clean the meat freezer with some hot water and some nasty chemical soap, while the meat was in their! Overall, the people who cook your food don't even put in effort or love to what they cook.