Greetings
Growing up I had seizers between age 4 to 5, which lead to developmental delays, and learning disabilities. Thus my parents decided to focus on those problems in order for me to overcome them. Well they were highly successful because Im now seizer free, been to college, and I have just enlisted in the navy. However, they kept me removed from my peer group up to age 21 (I'm currently a 28 yr old male). I cannot begin to underestimate how shitty my social skills were and how I am just now catching up to my peer group in terms of confidence, life experiences, and communicating. My parents didn't ever get me involved in a social outlet and thus I stayed in my room playing with my star trek action figures and following wall street.

Consequently, thanks to absolutely god awful social skills I have yet dated, been kissed, and or had sex. Much less had a person to call a friend in years. This also impacted my relationship with my brother and cousin. Basicaly, I have none and parents don't see any of this as a problem. However, I taken ownership of my life and began aggressively working on my faults since 2006. I have made substantial progress but damn...it just downright sucks and is very depressing.

My main question is this, By being totally removed from interacting with the opposite sex impact penis size and sex drive? My penis expands and contracts based upon tempature, whenever I go pee, and whenever its erect. However, I always felt like something was wrong because my penis was generally shrunk and shrinked down to an inch or less. I would also say that I low arousal. In addition, the M.E.P.S. doctor said he saw abnormalities with it. However, I have been to 6 urologist over my life time and they all say im fine.