I got off the birthcontrol pill about 2 months ago, and yes i've read that it may take time to start your period. So I was aware of that, anyway we've been having unprotected sex BUT I tell him to NOT finish inside me, b/c I want to start my period first without any confusion. My last period ended the end of Oct. and I stopped taking my pills a week or two after, not too sure. I was suppose to get my period in nov, didn't. Now it's December 16 and something unusual has been happening. Yesterday me and my husband had sex but tried a different position the one where we have sex but my back is towards him, it hurt! BUT when I went to the restroom right after, I cleaned myself and saw pinkish/red. So I thought I was going to start, when I was going to sleep i put a pad on, in the morning there was spotting of dark brown/red, weird right? I changed it and put another one, later i checked and the same thing JUST A LIL SPOTS. Right now in the night i'm having now discharge! What's happening???? anything happened to you like this before you found out you were pregnant??