If you are thinking about using JustFab i advise you not to. So, my reason for saying so is the fact that you can enroll online but you can't cancel your account online. Also they charge you every month almost $40 and they don't advertise that, they just tell you that you can purchase shoes for $39.95 they don't tell you you're charge every month(sorry to reiterate myself) whether you buy a pair or not. And along with the fact that they take money from you every month without your say so or even buying a pair of shoes, when you want them to refund you, they tell you no that not an opinion, you can only get members credit( what the f**k do you mean members credit) if they can take f**king money from you why the hell they can't give it back. but beside all that when I call them:
1.)they had me on hold for literately an half hour (so I guess a lot of ppl have problems with them)
2.) once i finally got on the phone with a representative i told her i canceled my account about a month ago so i should not have been charge anyway. she told me i have to call to cancel it (what sense does make).
3.) next she tell me the non-refund policy and about the members credit and i checked my account and i don't see it so i ask her to hold on so i can search for it and i still don't see so i say hello about 4 times before she answers me and i hear her co-workers in the background laughing and saying "you still on the phone with her OMG" so, i didn't stand for that i told her I Don't feel any better about my situation and good bye.

So my over all points are Don't trust JustFab, it's nothin but a scheme to get your money. you enroll online but you can't cancel online, when your charged without your knowledge, they don't refund you anything and they don't even advertise that there is a fee every month, and finally their customer representative are rude. WELL THAT MY ADVICE USE IT AT YOUR OWN LEISURE.