I was in my history class last week ago and we were talking about Ancient Egypt, I find it weird that the god "Osiris" was the god of the under world, I see this weird, he has green skin looking and a weird face looking, could he have been an alien? also how can he live when his brother Set killed Osiris in the Tomb by suffecating in their and eventually died, then he cut his body into pieces and randomly through them some where around Egypt, after that Isis found out and had to go search for Osiris "Flying" through Egypt, eventually found all of Osiris parts, once he was sowed up he eventually came back alive, but couldn't walk and looked "Mummified" and part human wearing an Atef crown, can he be alien or something? I mean sure it was a mythical story, but i mean they could of had aliens working with Egyptians and had advance technologies

Is Isis an alien as well? she wears this solar disk between a pair of horns and vultures, I just hate it when History isn't written well and just think it has nothing to do with aliens.

This is my biggest question of all, who the hell manage to built those huge looking triangular prisms? I know it was to bury their gods and stuff, but how did they built it? How did they built it by hand and how did they even do the math like the rectangular mud bricks??? it has to do with technologies that aliens offered ancient civilizations to built such a huge temple, but did aliens really create our history?
Sorry if I never asked anything about China, but Egypt had the most evidence of aliens working with humans long ago, in fact the aliens do not travel on how fast they can go, but going through time like getting back in their home planet or something because it takes the speed of light to get to another planet which will take 500 years for that