Hi guys, I just bought 'World of Goo' for my android phone. After accessing Google Play from my phone, I bought the game using prepaid credit I had on the phone. After this, i received an Email confirming the transaction as well as a receipt from the Google Play store. However, the game wouldn't download. Instead, i got an error message when ever I attempted to download it (Error 491). I did some searching, and found attempted to fix this buy deleting the cache and clearing the data from the Google Play app. Now, according to the app i never bought the game and I can't get a refund (this was an option before I deleted the data, now it only gives me the option to buy the game). The only option I have is the option to buy the game and whenever I do this it tells me "Error retrieving Information from the server [BM-PP-14}". What do I do now? Can I contact anyone? I still have the receipt. Can anyone help me out?
I couldn't refund and it still says my order is pending according to both google wallet and google play. Are the servers down or something?