ok so a few years ago i found this kitten (came running up to my dog actually) but anyway i didn't want her to begin with i'm normally a dog person but my girlfriend BEGGED me to keep her so we did about 3 months after we got her we had to get rid of the dog, but its been almost 2 years since then, and we have moved twice since we got her and both places she has done the same thing when moving the normal hiding coming out to eat and bathroom and sniff then hide then the more comfortable she gets the more we see her till she always around, but this new place were in now we've been here about 6 months now and the past few days shes been acting weird i know everyone is going to tell me the same thing that shes going into heat but i know my cat and i know how she acts before going into heat and this isn't it. . .but yea the past few days she has been very clingy and lays with me as SOON as i sit down and meows A LOT and she sticks under my feet and when i say she meows is not the deep howl like meow like when shes in heat its her normal meow but just very frequent now before 6 months ago she had never been around children but i moved in with my sister who has 3 young children (4,4,2) and they have gotten scratched but we knew that was going to happen and for the most part they leave her alone she is normally a very independent cat and she still has her normal routine where a night around 8-9 pm shell have a play time but its when the light go out and we lay down for bed she starts to act this way and shes eating and drinking fine from what ive noticed and has normal bathroom habits she went to the vet back in July and got her rabies shot and a checkup and the vet said she was fine, but......i don't know i'm not sure really what i'm asking except for maybe an explanation to her strange behavior. . .