My 19 year old son has decided to humiliate our family even more and now has done something so morally wrong and offesive to so many people that I am shocked. He is an adult now but still under my roof and I as a mother am completely baffled at what he did.
He apparently stole my driver's license and went to a local supermarket to buy beer, and used my ID, but hey he is 19 and im 37! He used my ID in front of witnesses and told them that he was a transgender man who used to be a woman and then started acting offended in front of everyone so they sold him a 24 pack of beer. A family friend who was at the store who knows him witnessed this and didnt say anything because she was too shocked and embarrased too.
She called me right away and I called my son, I asked him about it and he hung up on me, then I noticed my driver's licence was missing!. He just came home drunk out of his mind laughing about it and I am shocked. Not only is what he did disgusting, but it is offensive to actual transgenders and really to anyone, and I cant belive the people at the store bought his ruse! He is 19 and looks like a man!
What should the punishment be for this? I am so offended by what he did!
HE STOLE MY DRIVERS LICENCE & PRETENDED TO BE TRANSEXUAL TO BUY BEER & GET DRUNK!!!!! THATS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!