Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm sick of being a teen but having my whole friend crowd never drink or do anything like that?!?

I'm 14 almost 15 and in I'm in a crowd of about 10 people (girls and boys). I love them to pieces and they are all hilarious and always get amazing marks in school as do I. However none of them drink or occasionally smoke or make out with people like the rest of my year and above and I feel so left out. I feel like I'm missing out on my teen years and I desperately want to do that kind of thing but when I suggest it to my friends they are all like 'we're too young, you can do that at uni" etc. I have a few friends in other crowds who drink and do all of that exciting stuff so should I just get them to tell me when the next houseparty is on and join them? Except the thing is everyone thinks my crowd are goodytooshoes so I would never be invited to a houseparty, can I still go without being invited? My friends would all shun me for going but I'm pass caring, I'm bored.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't care what about others says. You be yourself.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information