So I've been in my first proper relationship for nearly 2 years now, we're 18, and things are going pretty good, we went on a holiday together this year, we barely argue, we have a laugh together, things are good.. Everything but stuff in the bedroomis great

When we first got together we kissed alot and cuddled and not long after we got touchy feely and all that stuff, it was fun and exciting.. Then we both lost our V's to each other and had sex about once a week, then it slowly became once a month, until we had a stint of 6 months where no sex happened at all, everything else also went pretty dead.. It started to improve and it was once a month/fortnight, but once again its back to nothing at all

Now if I had it my way itd happen everyday, so once a month if that is really hard! It isnt just ooh no sex! boo! its the lack of intimacy, I barely feel a connection anymore, we sleep at each others houses everyday and we just spoon and go to sleep. I try my best to just forget about it and focus on the other aspects of our relationship but it is so frustrating, even when we go out and get drunk she feels too sick at the end of the night to do anything

I feel guilty for wanting it and I barely even mention it because I dont want her to feel bad about it, but I dont know what to do!

I dont want to leave her but atm I dont feel happy