What attribute of your personality are you most proud of, and how has it impacted your life so far? This could be your creativity, effective leadership, sense of humor, integrity, or anything else you'd like to tell us about.

I have a vibrant intellectual curiosity, and this attribute of my personality drives me
to swim energetically in the sea of knowledge.

I always find interest in subjects that most of my friends hate. While my classmates yawn in Calculus class and complain that it does not have application in everyday life, my brain still works with absolute concentration trying to figure out problems on the board. And when I am about to find a solution, I feel something exciting and intriguing arise inside me. This feeling is so wonderful that I want to experience it again and again.

In the software industry, Java, C, C++ and PHP are the most popular languages. If a programmer 'masters' at least one of these languages, he or she can get a job easily. However, I not only spend time studying these languages, but I also study other less popular languages as well. Once, I promised to take my girlfriend to a movie, but I got so interested in learning an esoteric language called "LOLCODE", that I forgot. She got angry. I told her sincerely what had happended, but she was convinced that I had been playing computer games. A week later, she eventually forgave me.