Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i think my house may be haunted?

i know this might soung silly but my house is very weird one day i came home from school and all the tvs were on that grey static screen when your tv dosent have any signal or somthing my dog has been acting a little strange like when i takes him on walks we come home and he never likes to come in he always stays out side all day also he constantly scratches at the wall where the water heater is i told my mom about these strange happenings and she dosent seem to take me seriously im home alone from school for about 2 hours thats whats really bothering me i dont know what to do please help

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's very creepy but I think you should at least try not to be scared. The more you weaken you defense, the more chances they scare you. Always strengthen your spiritual aspect because that's the only way you could avoid them if it so happen that they exist. Well, I've heard there are always like that anywhere so you just need to deal with them well.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information