Alright, well, theres this guy. We're good friends, we flirt sometimes, and ive kinda got the hots for him. I could be wrong, but i dont think he has ever thought of me like that.
One of his good friends had a crush on me(i told him i wasnt into him, but we still talk sometimes). And so the other day said friend texts me and is like "Im hangin wth the coolest guy ever _____. we been talking about hot girl." and i reply "Haha, sounds like something hed talk about." and then he ask "Do you like _____?" and i say "Psh, heck yes." and he says "I mean like like him." and to this i reply, "Whoa there, nah man, not really like that.", which is a complete and utter lie, i just wasnt quite ready to admit i like him. (especially since it was the friend who asked me)
And so anyways, i dont want to confuse him. Because i do like him, and im pretty sure it shows when im around him.
Should i tell him that I am into him like that, and risk messing up the friendship we already have? Like i said, i dont think he likes me like that, and i dont expect him to return my affections, i just feel like i need to be straight up and tell him.
Oh and in case its relavent, Im a girl, we are all around 16/17, and ive had a thing for him since the first of the year.
So yes, should i fess up? and guys, would that creep you out or anything?