My college has a football championship game every year against our rival school in another city. Me and my friends ended up staying in the hotel with the opposing football team and I met a guy on the team walking into the hotel lobby. Since that day me and him grew really close in those three days. It wasn't love but we made out, almost had sex but I stopped and said no. We were together every free chance he got when he wasn't practicing for the big game. I was kinda sad last night when I said goodbye to him knowing he had to leave today to go back to his town. However he called me the next day when we were back in school. He calls/text me everyday. His school is 3 hours away from my school and he lives 1 hour and a half from where I live. I can't help but like him and I feel its pointless sometimes because of the distance and my friends all say I'm crazy because it will never work out, I will never see him again and that it was just a weekend thing and I wont see him until the next championship game next year. We have become even more closer since then, still talk almost everyday and have made plans to see each other soon and he has even asked me about becoming a couple. I'm still scared to trust it because If i was to be his girlfriend I can't see how he is acting at his school when I'm not around. Is it possible for me and him to turn into more? Or was he just a weekend fling?