Okay, so, yesterday, I began noticing a small cluster of lumps on the inner side of my right foot, which really itched; I told my Mom and she said that it was some sort of bug bite and that I should use 'Germonline' cream, which would reduce the itching. Immediately after applying the cream, the itch disappeared, ALTHOUGH I noticed clusters of bumps on both of my thumbs and my other foot :O so yeah,. I woke up the next morning, and I had them on the palm's of my hands!!!

I've been researching possible infection's or rashes, an apparently I could either have hand foot mouth disease (Which I have ruled out, seeing that there are no bump's in my mouth) scabies, (Though in scabies, you would experience small bumps EVERYWHERE, although I only have them in selected places) Eczema (Pretty Likely) or I'm allergic to this plant...the Balsam of Peru; the last one makes sense as I have recently been using a vanilla scented perfume, which the Balsam is 9/10 most likely to have in it.

ANYWAYS, could someone who has also had this please tell me how you got rid of it?
If it is scabies, will I have to have an injection or a blood test, because I'm EXTREMELY EXTREMELY needle phobic.
HELP ASAP!!!!!