BACKGROUND ALONG WITH QUESTION ( THIS IS LONG BUT PLEASE READ IT ALL ESPECIALLY SPRINT EMPLOYEES )
I used to be a big fan of sprint... untill today. I only have 4 months left, on my two contract have been the perfect customer and have been paying an extra forty dollars a month for insurance on four phones. Then about a month ago the bottom buttons ( home back menu and search ) on my evo 3d stopped working and because of that i cant get back to the menu or open any other app once one is already open so i have to then take the battery out and put it back in then wait for the phone to turn back on every time that i want to do something and I couldnt deal with it anymore so I took it to the sprint repair store along with an epic 4g that also wasnt working correctly and it took them 6 hours!! to look at the two phones and we had to order a replacement from the factory with the epic but with my evo 3d!!!!, they said that the phone was back ordered and would be 5 or 6 plus months!! before I could get a replacement phone thats longer than the five months of my contract, or I could DOWNGRADE ..... this is really ridiculous I do not believe that this is right, and these are my only options??????? Why have i been paying them an extra 10 dollars a month for about the last years to get this kind of treatment when my phone finally breaks..... Is there anything I can do about this because i cant stand to deal with the issues of this phone anymore.... I need idead, experiences and ESPECIALLY if your a spriint employee I REALLY WANT to hear from you. Needless to say if this isnt made right to me I will deal with tmobiles spotty at best service after my contract is up ( I need unltd data tried att and verizon overages were ridiculous )