Dear Tommy,
Merry Christmas! I'm writing this letter to show and talk about all the legendary adventures we have had, from tent parties to six flags. We started these crazy times in 6th grade. I came over a lot after school; we would always go on your trampoline. The trampoline was always so bouncy. Till this day we still play wiener dog and dead man. Once the Packer's won the super bowl, we went to the celebration. We got to leave school early too. Going into 7th grade, Tj, Ben, Noah, You, and I went to 6th flags. We went on every rollercoaster and other rides, it was epic. The same summer we went to bay beach, and rode the "zippin pippin" a million times. We had a huge pyromaniac bonfire that year. We all got you in trouble, but remember you can never have too much gas.
That fall I joined cross country. I may not have been as good as you, but whatever. Soon I joined your confirmation class with Ben. We had so many countless laugh attacks. Then we went to fright fest that year with your church, and went through the haunted houses. During the early winter you joined basketball. We were both on the "c" team because were so good! I did track with you in 7th grade too. You'd always kill me and everyone else in the mile run. You run with your head bobbing like a bobble head ha-ha. The 7th grade year my sister became obsessed with you. Well her fake secret love. You'll always be greeted with a hug from my sister when you come over.
This previous summer was awesome! We started it off by both being on the same baseball team. It was really fun because we knew everyone. I was finally better at you in a sport we both played! Our team did terrible and it was a very bad league that year. We had two big tent parties with several people each time. We stayed up all night and would walk to festival, at dark, and get fresh donuts. We would sneak out a lot, and meet up with friends and go bike around to places. Thinking back it wasn't the best idea, but it was a lot of fun. One of the most fun things we have ever done was hit golf balls at your neighbor's abandoned silos across the street at 2 a.m. Bottom line is we have had a ton of memories. You are an Amazing friend, better than anyone can hope for! And for that I say thank you.
Your brother
Jonathan Hansen