Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Why is he a d *ck to me?? I nevet did anything to him?

There's this guy that's a d *ck to me. His name is wyatt. First, the teacher looked right at me and asked why I wasn't doing my work but it turns out she was talking to some other kid named Adrian. Then I said, "Oh I thought you were talking to me." Then she just smiled and shook her head. Then wyatt turned around was like, "Is your name Adrian?" But before I could answer, he turned back around. Then when we were building molecules in science, my partner and I dropped a molecule on the floor. He picked it up and threw it at me. Yea real nice. A month or 2 months later, we got a new seating arrangement. I had to sit by him. Everytime stuff got passed down the rows, he'd pretend to throw it at me like 5 times then finally give it to me. Then there was a day when I accidentally knocked over his waterbottle and I said I was sorry and that I'd pick it up but he picked it up before I could and told me to stay on my own side. Then when I was working on a project with his friend, he told me to do some of the work but I was and I told him that but he kept arguing with me about it. I got really sick of his trash so I moved a couple seats away from him so I could sit with my two friends. The teacher didn't care(thank God.) She recently moved seating arrangements again but a couple days before, she asked who talks the most. Him and his friend said it was my friends and I but I said, "No it's you guys." Then he's like, "Shut your vagina." I just glared at him and thought what the f *ck!? but there was this one time he was nice to me. The teacher asked who didn't do the activity thing on the board and a girl in my class said I didn't yet but I said, "But I can't!! I don't know the vocabulary words." Then some other girl was like, "Yes you can." Then I'm like, "No I can't. Then he started saying, "Yes. You can." every time I said I couldn't. But I did it because emily told me the answer. But yea he was nice that time but for the most part, he's a d *ck to me and idk why.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice Topic... Post more...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information