So, for Christmas I built myself a classic Schwinn, but then wanted more. Put a Motor on it. Then started adding more and it's actually turning into more of a motocycle then a bicycle as I replace parts. My issue is I can't find a good blinker set up. I really don't want to take my hands off the handle bars doing 45MPH ~ 60 MPH. I bought these blinkers back before I fully broke in my engine, but before they were okay. Now I just can't use them since you have to take your hand off and reach across the front of the bars to press a button on and then off. Looking for a switch I can flick up or down or even press a button with my thumb near my clutch hand.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bicygnals-Indicator/14036420

I'm looking for a Switch relay with blinker indicators now like a normal motocycle has as a set up. Issue is mopeds are very underrated, so not many things made for them.

Post Scriptum: I don't care about your opinion on blinkers vs Hand Signals. That is not the issue. I am looking for blinkers and don't want a big explanation on how hand signals are beneficial. If you wanna ride one-handed waving it around looking behind you doing 60 mph go ahead.
John M. Your answer is irrelevant. I already go a little over 40. Doesn't matter if I survive or not I just want to see if there is any good blinkers out there. I don't need your life preaching.