Ok so last night, i woke up and i saw this mirror on my door. But the weird thing is that my sister and i used to have a mirror on our door but my sister broke it because she slammed the door very hard and the mirror broke due to that slam. Last night, i woke up in the middle of night (im not sure what time) and i looked towards the door and i saw the mirror on our door. At first, I thought it was a dream, but then i pinched myself to make sure it was real and the pinch felt real. I blinked a couple of times to make sure i was awake. Finally, i decided to go to sleep and just forget all about it. I did forget about it until my sister told me that she also woke up in the middle of the night and also saw the mirror on the door. We decided to check once more if the mirror was on the door, and it wasn't there(this was during the afternoon). Then, my sister brought up that she heard me sleep talking also and said that at first i was mumbling, but then i started talking in a different language that she didn't know.
I know that's a lot of information, but i just need an answer because i am freaking out about this. If anyone has an answer as to why this stuff is happening what so ever, please answer and explain why.
Thank you!