I can't stand the suspence. I'd go crazy without her. Without her my life wouldn't be complete.
I asked for her number, and she gave it to me, but it was wrong. Now it's been about a year, and we haven't made contact, but luckily I saw her at a movie theater watching a show. I walk in and I get dajavu and I didn't know why. I was like I have dajavu to my brother then I finally got it. It was her parents, and her. My face was like "oh my gosh!" At the end of the show I asked for her phone number, and she was like "oh my gosh, I wasn't sure if that was you!" She calls me by name to, and I called her by name. If the same thing happens to me again, I'll like cry, and I don't even know what I'll do. It'll be so sad. I can't stand the suspense. I should have gave her my phone number because hers was charging at her hous and she might have have me the wrong phone number on accident again. I had my phone with me. I'm not sure if ill ever see her again. What's the possibility she gave me the right number? By the way, she wouldn't give me the wrong number on purpose. I know her really well and we like each other a lot. Also, it's only been like 24 hours since I texted the number she gave me, and it's also night. She was like my most favorite person ever. I'd like go crazy if we lost contact again. What is the possibility she gave me the wrong number again? And once again she would not ever do it on purpose. Please help.