I bought a Vehicle from a local scrap yard as a Whole Running Car, And they failed to mention it wouldn't come with a Title of any kind.
I have to take the car over to a State Patrol office to have the VIN checked for a New Title. I've never done this before and am entirely confused as to what kind of title I would be getting.

I ran a NMVTIS Paid Online Vin report and it came up squeaky clean on 62+ Brand areas 4days after the paperwork/bill of sale was done from the wrecker. And it was last titled in this state.
Not to mention I drove home just fine and looks great for it's age.

The confusion:
I'm being told from the DOL the State Patrol cannot Change/Brand a Title.
I'm being told by the Wrecker they (The Wrecker) don't Brand or do anything to the history, And actually cant.
I'm being told by the DMV they (State Patrol) just check the Physical VINs and History.
I'm being told by the State Patrol I WILL get a Rebuild simply because it came from a wrecker, And that the Wrecker would have already Branded it, And don't buy from wreckers. Heh...

Can anyone here shed some light on this for me, Please.
I'm sure someone out there is from WA and had to do this process before, They sell whole running cars all the time at this chain of Junkyard. There was 3-4 other guys also Buying Whole Cars just in the hour or so I was there.