Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is my relationship ready for intimacy?

We've been together a while. About 4 months now. I just turned 19 and she's 20. Alright. Backstory. Our relationship started a while ago, and since then it's been very healthy. We've never fought not even once. And lately, while kissing, she's occasionally moved my hand onto her butt. And whenever she does, she starts kissing pretty hard, nearly instantly. And over the holiday season, I opened a dove chocolate square, and on the inside it said "Be naughty with your nice." And so, at an attempt at being cute, I took a picture and sent it to her. She replied to me wanting to know who my "nice" was going to be. Now, being the joker I am, I replied "Well, Ms. Left is here, but I'm open to volunteers." She replied to me, "I could be your nice " but it never seemed like we were talking about the same sort of thing. I understand that if I really need to ask, then it's probably not time, but I'm really just looking for another opinion before I go and make an idiot about it.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

-

Yes. Lets accept the fact that if your partner is not good in sex. There is a posibility that you look for another sex partner. Sad but its true. But love to each other is the best factor in a relationship.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information