Well my tenant's sublet tenant moved out of the apartment but she only had 1 dresser in her room that haven't been moved yet. So far I have a written agreement with the tenants saying when her roommate move out at the 1st of this month I will have the right to renovate the bedroom and bathroom. After the written contract her sublet tenant decided to leave her stuff in the bedroom until the 10th. So far at the 8th I started renovating the bathroom because it was empty and clear out. The bedroom only had 1 dresser from the sublet tenant and nothing else. So today the sublet tenant came back and started complaining by saying that she haven't moved out yet and that I should pay her for this mess. The tenant told her that the landlord don't deal with her since she is a sublet tenant and that she had to deal with them since she was renting under them. Also she already turn in her keys and practicality moved out. The sublet tenant started saying she was suppose to have people over to hang out and that now she can't because the bathroom is a mess. So far the tenants believe she just want some money out of it. The sublet tenant kept taking pictures and said that this place in unlivable and their is mold problem. The tenant kept telling her that she was being unreasonable and that she kept changing her story from having her sister over to having her friends over. Also that all she had left was a dresser and no place to sleep. The sublet tenant storm out and said that she had pictures to prove this place is unlivable. So far the bathroom needed remodeling and I need to replace the sink vanity cabinet because of the mold. The mold was caused by the leaky sink which was fixed 2 months ago and it was clean also but the sublet tenant left a wet towel in there which grew even more mold. I don't know what the sublet tenant can get out of all of this and also she sign an agreement to follow all the rule of the tenant and the original lease form which states that the landlord can come in to do repair and maintenance. Also there is a spare larger bathroom to use and the bedroom was untouched along with the her dresser. Like what can the sublet tenant get out of this anyway? So far the tenant said she still owe some utility bills which they may have to take from the sublet tenant's deposit.