I have two younger siblings 13 and 14 and i am 16 and i hate them
i think they are so annoying and i swear I've never liked them
i have an older sister too but i like her.. and i constantly, now more than ever, keep wishing that it was just the two of us and just fantasize how my life would be like without my younger siblings
i feel like their only purpose in life is to pester me and push all of my buttons.. i know things don't revolve around me but i feel like that's all they're good for they just make everything worse. i don't know why i feel so much apathy for them their entire existence annoys me and if they ask me something (even when it's normal) i get so irritated
when they leave for school trips or leave for longer periods of time, i feel like a happier person and like this dead weight has been lifted from my shoulders. i NEVER miss them they could be gone like 10 years and i would not shed one tear not even feel any sadness whatsoever
i keep feeling like their existence is totally unnecessary which is really mean i know. whenever we go out i just ignore them and when they come home from after school i completely ignore them and dont associate with them at all. i pretend like they are not part of my family
i am generally a cold person to begin with.. but i hate these two more than others... it would be a whole lot better if they weren't here...
TRUST ME i am not a selfish brat (well not completely haha..) i understand that my parents would be sad if they were gone and that they have friends that like them.. this is just what i feel!!
OKAY LET ME REPHRASE MYSELF.. it's not that they just annoy me it's just that i don't like them! like they are not always annoying but i still don't like them when they're not..i don't like them as a whole.. being annoying is just a small part
My question?? not really sure i am looking for an answer.. i think i just wanted to express myself.. also i don't understand why i feel this way because they don't try to do me any wrong.. i still don't like them though i guess i am confused
when did i ever say i wanted them dead hello?? maybe just gone for a while or part of a different family .. excuse me but this does not make me a psychopath this is just what i feel okay? I have like 0 emotional ties with them