Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

error 1316.a network error occurred while attempting to read from the with Key?

(1)Basic three (3) month of computer
    (2)Windows XP

(a)Note pad
    (b)Word pad
    (c)Paint
    (d)To set
    (e)Screen saver Desktop Background
    (f)Folder Option
    (g)Pen drive
    (h)Windows Media Player
    (3)Office Applications
    (1)Microsoft office Word 2003
    (2)Microsoft office Excel 2003
    (3)Microsoft office Power point 2003
    (4)Anti-virus
    (5)E-mail& Entertainment
    -:Introduction:-
    # What is the Computer?
    The Computer is an Electric (Paris Machine) which calculates Row data & gives meaning full. Results an American Scientist, Charles Babb age, Discovered computer technology in the 18th Century so we called him the father of Computer
    A computer is known as a good servant & Bad master
    ,,,,,,,,,, Blind servant
    The one word any electronic machine that can pox form IPO cycle is known as Computer

(Raw data) (Invisible)(Result)
    [Input device] [Processing devoice]
    ?Mouse -CPU (Cut Alt) -Monitor
    ?Keyboard Pointer
    ?Scanner Plotter
    ?Digital Camera
    ?Web Com
    ?Joy stick etc
    #Storage Capability
    ?0.1 = Bite
    ?4 = 1Nibble
    ?8 Bits (2 Nibble)=1Byte
    ?1 Byte =1 Character
    ?1024 Byte=1 KB (Kilo Bite)=210 Byte
    ?1024 KB =1 MB (Mega Byte)= 210KB
    ?1024 MB =1GB (Giga Byte) =210 GB
    ?1024 GB= 1 TB (Tiara Byte)= 210 TB
    1.First generation computers (1946 To 1958)
    ?Features:-
    1.Vacuum tabors were used for electronic careers
    2.Storage capacity was limited (1 KB To 4 KB)
    3.Slow processing speed (mille second)
    4.Large in size (1500 square feet)
    2.Second generation Computer (1959 To 1964)
    ?Feature:-
    1.Transister were used instead of vacuum tube.
    2.Processing speed is faster than first generation computers (Micro Sound).
    3.Smaller in size (51 square feet)
    4.The input and our put devices were faster.
    3.third Generation Computer (1956 To 1974)
    ?Feature:-
    1.I(5 Were used in Place of transistor
    2.Processing speed in faster than second generation Computers(Ni?o second)
    3.Mini computer were introducing this generation.
    4.Storage capacity in creased mega Byte
    4.Fourth generation computer (1975 To 1990)
    ?Featured:-
    1.VL Island microprocessor are used
    2.Processing speed is very high in Pico second
    3.Storage capacity was very high in Giga Byte (GB)
    4.Very smaller size size varies from a desk top to a laptop
    5.Input Output devices were versa file
    5, Fifth generation Computer (1990 in Computer
    ?Featured:-
    1.Intelligent programming
    2.High performance multi processor system.
    3.Easy human computer interfaces.
    4.They will be used BIO CHIPS.ULSI large scale intration )
    5.Computer will understand natural language
    6.They have artificial intelligence

How to start the computer ?
    First of all
    7.Switch on the power supply.
    (1)?on ''CPU.
    (2)"""Screen monitor than wait or just a minute offer than you will directly enter into the windows environment (Desktop)
    #How to shutdown (Off) the computer. You have to close all opened windows then.
    ?Before shutdown the computer you have to close all opened windows than.
    1-Click On Start (Button)
    2-Click on Shutdown (Turnoff the Computer)
    Than Computer asks you what do you want the Computer to do?
    ?Standby
    ?Shut down (Turnoff)
    ?Restart
    (3)Choose second option

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Address Book2 Alessandro

Alessandro Dell'Acqua isn't someone to wax sentimental. "I believe, personalizing should be about a replacement scenario with a cutting-edge mentality," the design said right before a cocktail party in respect of his set-to-dress in tag, No. 21, inside the New York City household of Valentina Castellani on Fri occasion. The soiree celebrated the latest move for trade name, which, created in 2010, received income backing from Gilmar in 2012. To his life, too, even though and the evolution of his label is evidence that Dell'Acqua's forward-looking philosophy applies not only to his clothes. Are categorized '14 brings loads of new ventures for Dell'Acqua, now 50. He's starting menswear according to the No.21 moniker, in adition to presenting his primary series for heritage French property Rochas, the place he was appointed as inventive director in October immediately following Marco Zanini declared that he was causing to head up Schiaparelli. "I'm not really a little fashionable, and once they described as, I asserted,Puma Suede -Sapphire-, do you find yourself absolutely sure? " Dell'Acqua laughed, remembering that other storied properties, (like Balenciaga and Loewe) have prefered more youthful creative directors (like Alexander Wang and Jonathan Anderson, correspondingly). , it aids to use a skill that knows the ropes.In fact, Dell'Acqua is not any up-and-comer.however and Sometimes In 1996, in the past stints at Malo and Les Copains,Best Nike Air Max 1 Mens, the trendy introduced his fantastic, super-womanly namesake path, recognized for its whimsical yet alluring appeal and lingerie accents. Two years future, he going an eponymous menswear span. But his article is actually too accustomed?aDell'Acqua got rid of the liberties to his identity right after a question along with his mom or dad provider, Cherry Grove (who also possessed Malo), in 2009.He made a comeback per annum after devoid of. 21?aa equipped-to-choose to wear label given the name for his birthday celebration (December 21), and his awesome fortunate total. "It's about substantial women of all ages," he instructed Pattern.com in that before anything else present in 2010. Now, three years later, the manufacturer, which happens to be transported in shops like Selfridges and Satisfies, 3rd party shops, at this type of e-tailers as Web-a-porter and Moda Operandi, produces simply that?asmart basics (consider: ornamented sets apart, slick blazers, and fresh overcoats) that accommodate real life women of all ages getting a penchant for luxury. "No. 21 came to be out from a nasty point in time in my situation," recalled Dell'Acqua. "I wanted to do a little line that was completely different, but still had my DNA."Today, Dell'Acqua churns out four collections a year under his label?aand that's not including the forthcoming men's range. "I didn't genuinely want to do menswear," he admitted. "Nevertheless the visitors placed demanding me, and most men used to be acquiring the jumpers, bomber jackets, and knitwear that I was making to your females." The product range, he validated,Buy Nike Air Max UK, will offer his trademark manly, feminine mash-up. He's even considering including a navy jacket made out of bonded lace?aa standard during his womenswear excursions.Slip '14 might be pre occupied for Dell'Acqua, what regarding his inaugural variety for Rochas therefore the new menswear selection. He was tight lipped about what we'll see in the the Rochas debut, but was very clear about what he won't be showing. "I don't need to do archive Rochas," he stated. "Fact is essential in this minute of vogue. I don't like repetition. Something from the fifties or sixties is OK to [incorporate] in the details, but I like the new contemporary. Wives don't like to seem like they're in a new time." Dell'Acqua isn't concerned, as for the added workload. I??m very mentally organized," he said, smiling, even though "I don't have a life [outside of designing] right now. But that doesn't entail he's clear of 1st winter jitters. Very nervous," he admitted, although "I'm very excited. "Rochas is a massive chance of me. It's like I'm getting started with yet again."Pictures: Politeness Digital photo-Katharine K. Zarrella

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information