Okay, so I'm in a 12 team, 20 man roster keeper head to head NFL pool. You can keep 5 guys and you start 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K and 1 DEF. The top 8 make playoffs and I'm currently hanging on to 7th place with three weeks to play.

My roster is as follows:
QB - Rodgers, Rosthlisberger, Freeman
RB - Forte, Green-Ellis, Jackson (Steven), Richardson (Daryl), Dwyer, Woodhead
WR - Nelson, Thomas (Demaryius), Smith (Torrey), Meachem, Shorts
TE - Pettigrew, Celek
(Not to worried about kickers and defense)

Another team in the pool who is doing well, has a pretty solid team and will make playoffs easily wants Rodgers off of me as he thinks that will be his cherry on top for the win. He is willing to offer the following:

2 first round picks (his and another one he got from a previous trade), his third round pick and then possibly Shonn Greene.

Since you can keep 5 guys, that basically means the top 60 (or close to) guys would be gone for next year's draft. If I accepted that trade, I would have three first round picks, my second round pick and two third round picks. So basically, I would have 11 of my 20 man roster by the end of the third round. I would also have Greene as an RB for the rest of this year. (Possible keeper but I doubt it)

He has also hinted at taking Greene off the deal and offering his second and fourth round picks on top of the other picks. That would mean I would have 14 out of my 20 man roster after the fourth round. Hope that makes sense.

Here's my dilemma which I'm sure you can appreciate. I took Rodgers with my first round pick (5th overall) and want to maximize his value. I'm a huge fan of Rodgers and I feel I will have some big weeks from him for the rest of the season. Should I decline the trade and ride the wave and hope for a good run in the playoffs? Or is my team not competitive enough to win with what I have and trade Rodgers for all those picks?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Take care.