People post serious questions on here about the white population in Europe becoming minorities in their own countries?
About white Americans becoming minority to Latinos by the year 2040.......

And I see a lot of gloating about it.......Like "Ha ha, It's what white people deserve for all they did to other races historically"

Well............despite what some white people have done or not done over the centuries........NOTHING warrants genocide by attrition!

Europeans historically have brought language, culture, and technology to other races over time.......Not just slavery (which EVERY race has practiced on themselves or others throughout time) and not just colonialism, also something other races have done all over the world.

Point being, no race has been made extinct by Caucasians............So how is it poetic justice as some will say that white people are no more in a couple hundred years???
SMARTAS$ES WILL BE REPORTED.
I don't believe the "Jew conspiracy theory"........Jews are white too!

I'm NOT a white supremacist, or some scum f'ing nazi.

I happen to be a PROUD GAY American man.
I just don't care for the anti-white attitude and or agendas some have made very clear.
@ColdWarr, I never implied any such thing, just pointed out that good things went along with the bad.........And the American Indians are STILL HERE, and a majority in central and south America! So no! They were not wiped out. OH! By the way,,,,,,,,Pssst.....Latinos, the majority anyways, in Mexico and the U.S. would be insulted for you calling them white, they call themselves brown, like their skin color. Brown pride is a big thing for some Latinos.
@ColdWarr, I never implied any such thing, just pointed out that good things went along with the bad.........And the American Indians are STILL HERE, and a majority in central and south America! So no! They were not wiped out. OH! By the way,,,,,,,,Pssst.....Latinos, the majority anyways, in Mexico and the U.S. would be insulted for you calling them white, they call themselves brown, like their skin color. Brown pride is a big thing for some Latinos.