I started seeing a girl roughly 3 months ago, and haven't lost a single moment with her. Our relationship is fantastic and she is everything I can ask for. For what seems like the first time in my life, I've got a girl that loves to just have fun and doesn't ever get so attached that she loses sight of what's important. She's one of my best friends FIRST and we spend a lot of time laughing together. The beauty in that is, of course, that when we are genuine and affectionate, it means that much more. She tells me that, for the first time in HER life, she doesn't feel like I'm more interested in her than she is in me. She says that for the first time in her life, she's falling for a guy. Wow, right? I've got a keeper. And she is. There's only one thing that bugs me in the slightest. You see, she's so much fun BECAUSE she loves to have it. She's a little wild (don't worry... in a healthy way) and she'll do just about anything for a good time. This last spring break, before I met her, she made a trip to a warmer place to have a good time with some of her girlfriends. Of course, there was quite a bit of alcohol involved (I don't condone underage drinking, although her and I do take part in it from time to time. Not often, however). According to her account of things (which I trust wholeheartedly), her and her friends met a group of older college guys (we're freshman this year) and hit it off. I understand. My friends and I have done similar things. For the most part, they had the freedom to do what they pleased, so naturally they paired off and messed around. Now, my girlfriend says she's a virgin and I trust that she is, but I know that she's done quite a bit besides sex itself. I have no doubt that some such things happened at some point with the guy she ended up spending the majority of her time with. What bothers me are the pictures. You see, her friends, in an attempt to tease her, posted a picture of her with her legs wrapped around this guy making out with him (no doubt, very drunk all-the-while). She hasn't removed the picture and I've seen it a few times in passing on her Facebook page. I absolutely makes my blood boil. I'm really not a super jealous guy, but this is excruciating to me. She knows I've seen it and we've talked about it. She intends to take the image down and says that she'll always be honest with me about those situations. But I can't get it out of my head. I see it in my head when I least want to and I feel like it's haunting me. This no longer is her fault. I just can't shake it. What do I do? How can I get rid of that image in my head? And why does it bother me this much?

It should also be noted that her and I have engaged in just about everything short of sex ourselves, so there's nothing that he got from her that I haven't. In addition, you should know that I trust her implicitly and I have no doubt that everything she tells me is true.

I appreciate your time and concern,

Steve